Hill Bros. Construction is founded on a family tradition dating back over 100 years. The brothers, Harry and Wayne Hill, learned the fine art of woodworking from their father Lee in the early 1900’s. After returning from service in World War II, they built a team of craftsmen and began constructing homes in the great state of Texas. While each generation has left their mark on the way we do business today, the basic principles of high quality craftsmanship and providing exceptional service remains unchanged.
We believe in building something better… Creating distinctive spaces for our fellow citizens to live, work and play that stand the test of time. Being a trustworthy resource, guide and advocate for our clients. Giving back to our community with a servants heart. Creating a rewarding workplace for our team members to thrive. Treating subs and suppliers with respect, fairness and as valuable members of our team.
From clients and suppliers to project partners and staff, we value long-term relationships built on mutual trust and respect. These relationships provide the foundation for achieving our high standards of quality and service. We are a best value contractor that works closely with our clients to achieve the best project for the best price.
Hill Bros. Construction incorporates our family values into how we operate our business. We achieve this by…
- Conducting business with INTEGRITY by treating all individuals with respect, being accountable, and conducting business in an ethical manner.
- Exhibiting EXCELLENCE by setting the standard in quality construction, diversity in design, and commitment to the community.
- Providing superior SERVICE to our customers, partners, and communities by going the extra mile in every aspect on every occasion.
- Being the industry leader in INNOVATION by employing best practices from a variety of disciplines and embracing new building technologies to preserve the environment.
Our team is dedicated to serving the greater good through our work. We are actively involved in the community and excited about our role in building its next chapter.
Some of our activities include:
- National Association for the Remodeling Industry (NARI) – San Antonio Chapter Board President
- Hispanic Contractor’s Association- Board Vice-Chair
- San Antonio Chamber of Commerce
- Urban Land Institute
- San Antonio Military and Veteran Community Council- Employment Team Co-Chair
- Hemisfair Park Area Redevelopment Corporation
- San Antonio Livestock Exposition (S.A.L.E.)
- Fellowship of San Antonio Deacons
Veteran’s Issues and Employment
With a family history of military service and several veterans on our team, Hill Bros. is deeply committed to veteran’s issues. We actively recruit former military for all open positions and seek bids from veteran-owned subcontractors and suppliers.
Our company was also one of the first in San Antonio to advocate for a coordinated effort to connect military families, veterans and transitioning military personnel to employment opportunities and community resources.
The San Antonio Military and Veterans Community Council was created to meet this need with Hill Bros. at the forefront. To get connected, learn more or join our efforts [contact us or click here].